StarlingsFlightStarlingsFlight

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Not a fault to mention, thoroughly love this and this studio's other works so far! Kickstarter really is a great thing :D
Loved the opening especially, what a beautiful sky, interesting contrast of peace and calm before death and destruction haha. A good narrative of the powers of greed vs love, both can be very strong! It's surprising how many will get overcome by greed when faced with the prospect of a simple x on a map! :) Some will make it there, some will not. I wonder how many other intriguing stories can burst forth from this setting.

Dinosaur Telephone Call Dinosaur Telephone Call

Remember watching this absolutely ages ago, still don't completely get it, it's pretty random haha, but loads of people enjoy it so it sure shouldn't be blammed :)
Thinking about the morals of it now, not sure if it's meant to have them or not though! Anyway, animation is good, nice background texture, as expected from filmcow :)

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Wonderful art style, clear storytelling, I personally loved the whole thing. Very professional in my opinion. I think the way the emotions and personalities were expressed without the use of words was spot on! The main character was designed well too, love how she changes colour with mood or intent!
I intend to come back here now and then as a reminder of where I am heading (will be starting an animation course this autumn), and motivation to get there~